THE COUNCIL OF RESIDENTIAL SPECIALISTS
- As a professional member organization founded in 1976, the Council of Residential Specialists represents the top residential real estate agents in the U.S. and internationally.
- The Council aspires to help our members succeed by delivering high-quality education, networking, practitioner-developed tools and sharing best practices.
- The Council also awards the prestigious Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation to experienced agents who have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding achievement in residential real estate.
- The CRS designation is the most sought-after credential in the industry and the only one based on both experience and education.
- It is recognized as the symbol of success, excellence and professionalism.
THE CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST® DESIGNATION (CRS)
The Certified Residential Specialist Designation (CRS), awarded by the Council of Residential Specialists is the highest professional designation awarded to REALTORS® in the residential sales field. The CRS Designation recognizes professional accomplishments in both experience and education. Less than 3% of all REALTORS® hold the CRS® Designation.
Since 1977 the Council of Residential Specialists has been conferring the CRS Designation on agents who meet its stringent requirements. Currently, there are more than 30,000 active CRS Designees worldwide. The Council currently offers International students options to earn the CRS Designation by offering Education credit through the Real Estate Advanced Practices (REAP) Course as well as CRS eLearning online courses.
To learn more about CRS, visit our website at www.crs.com.
THE COUNCIL OF RESIDENTIAL SPECIALISTS EVENTS
Re-energize your business at CRS Sell-a-bration® conference with over three days of unparalleled education sessions, renowned speakers, networking opportunities and fun.
Join us on the path to success at the Council of Residential Specialists’ annual meetings. CRS holds two governance meetings in conjunction with the National Association of REALTOR’s® Midyear and Annual meetings, providing attendees twice the value for half the cost.